We've teamed up with Flooglebinder to bring you the chance to be part of a trip of a lifetime. Flooglebinder are travel experts and a certified B Corporation with experience in over 75 countries. We curate sustainable bespoke adventures that incorporate sustainability, conservation and wellness - basically everything we love at Midnight Runners!
The team over there are giving you that chance to win not one but three prizes! Each one involves their incredible elephant conservation trip to Sri Lanka. From the mangroves of Negombo to the tea plantations of Kandy. Into the depths of the Wasgamuwa jungle and the temples of Sigiriya. Sri Lanka literally has it all: wildlife, adventure, pristine beaches, incredible food, surfing, yoga and cocktails.
In order to win, simply check out our instagram post, full T&C's are below.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SRI LANKA SEPTEMBER 7TH-18TH 2021
- FIRST PRIZE: A £1000 holiday voucher for Sri Lanka plus sustainable goodie bag: jumper, stainless steel reusable bottle, bamboo cutlery set and toothbrush)
- SECOND PRIZE: A £500 holiday voucher for Sri Lanka plus stainless steel reusable bottle, bamboo cutlery set and toothbrush
- THIRD PRIZE: A £250 holiday voucher for Sri Lanka plus bamboo cutlery set and toothbrush
The competition runs until 23:59 on 30th April 2021. Entries received after this time will not be accepted. Due to the nature of the prize the winner must be over 18 years of age on the date of entry and will be required to produce proof of age on notification of their win. The winner will be chosen at random and contacted within 72 hours via the email address and/or phone number provided above. The winner must confirm acceptance within 72 hours, should they not accept in time a new winner will be selected at random.
The prizes are as stated above and only one prize is awarded per submission and subject to availability. There are no cash alternatives but prizes are transferable across teammates if you wish to share your prize.
Voucher prizes: £1000, £500 and £250 vouchers
- Only one prize per entry.
- If the holiday cost is more than this amount, the winner must/will pay the difference. If the stay value is less than the prize, no part credit will be given.
- Guests must agree to Flooglebinder booking conditions.
- The prize must be redeemed within 12 months – subject to availability. Accommodation reservation is subject to availability – no cash alternative.
- Flights, vaccinations and travel insurance are not included within the prize. All inclusions will be confirmed upon booking.
- Due to the bespoke nature of the trips, the voucher will be deducted from the total amount of the package.
- Only one voucher per booking.
- In the event of the winner being prevented from travelling due to a government COVID-19 travel ban, the winner can choose alternative dates within 12 months. If the winner is unable to choose new dates due to a government COVID-19 travel ban, Flooglebinder will refund any monies paid over and above the prize value, but not the voucher prize value itself. Prize winners are bound by Flooglebinder terms and conditions as found on the website.
Sustainable goodies: jumper, bottle, bamboo cutlery set and toothbrush
- The value of this prize is not transferable or able to be used against a trip.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable. No cash or credit alternatives are available. If, due to circumstances beyond their control, Flooglebinder are unable to provide the stated prize(s), they reserve the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value. Flooglebinder’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Flooglebinder reserves the right to cancel or suspend the competition where necessary. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- By entering the competition, you confirm that you have the legal capacity to do so and agree to these terms and conditions. There is no entry fee and no purchase required. The competition is open to people ages 18 or over. Only one entry per person.
- Winners agree to the use of their name for promotional purposes. Flooglebinder must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation Flooglebinder will disclose the surname and country of the prize winner to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org within one month after the closing date of the competition.
- If you object to the publication of any or all of your surname and county please contact Flooglebinder. In such circumstances, Flooglebinder must still provide the information to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- This competition is governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.